Friday, May 4, 2012

Protein Drinks

There are allot of protein drinks on the market aimed at providing nutrition for the average persons workout right up through the heavy weight body builder. Below are links to Consumer Reports and a review posted in Triathlete Magazine for Herbalife 24 Rebuild Strength.

I have used the Herbalife 24 Product after my Bike rides and heavier weight workouts and I can tell you from personal experience that my muscles feel much better and recover faster with the Herbalife 24 Rebuild.

Herbalife has a complete line of products whether you're a weekend warrior like me or a professional athlete and all their products are tested for banned substances so you can feel safe that you aren't breaking any rules. If you want more info about the Herbalife 24 product line just ask in the comments.

Click Here for the Consumer Reports article on Protein drinks and here for the Triathlete Magazine article on the Herbalife product.

No comments:

Post a Comment